We are located behind the Glory filling Station at Danquah Circle. It is difficult to pinpoint the exact neighborhood we are located in because we are the point of confluence of about 3 different areas, Cantonments, Labone and Osu. Literally most things that you may need in Accra will be within walking distance and the rest within 20 minutes drive. The area is a concentration of restaurants, shops, health care facilities, embassies and consulates.
Private Car from Airport
1. Head northeast toward Airport Road (70m)
2. Exit the roundabout unto Airport Road (240m)
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit unto Airport bypass road (60m)
4. Exit the roundabout onto Airport Bypass Road (3.0km)
5. Turn right onto Cantonments Road (550m)
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Cantonments Road (1km)
7. Turn left after the Police Hospital before (Osu Danquah Circle), then turn right towards China House (260m)
8. Turn Left at the Glory Oil Fuel Station and drive into Feehi’s Place (50m)
*Important Landmarks: 1. Osu Danquah Circle 2. Glory Oil Fuel Station 3. The Laundry Point (feehi’s Place)
By Public Transportation:
Ask the cab driver/Uber to take you to Osu Danquah Circle, then locate Glory Oil Fuel Station. Feehi’s Place Hostel shares the same address with The Laundry Point.